Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Update - March 25, 2016

Hello to all who have visited my blog. As you may have noticed I have been away for quite a while. Last Summer I was able to get employed Full-Time. As a result I am now working 5 days a week and have had a lot less time than I expected for my hobbies, including this Blog.

Gaming:
I continue to play Guild Wars 2 albeit less time online than before, however it is still my favourite MMO. In previous posts I mentioned looking into Wildstar and EVE Online. I did try Wildstar for a few months, however I found the community and the lack of folks to play with while leveling to be very lacking. In a way Guild Wars 2 might have spoiled me with an expectation that people still play low-level maps for fun. EVE Online is fun especially because I'm a guy who likes playing with spreadsheets, but it is too PvP oriented for my tastes, as such I have stopped playing it as well. I have had quite a bit of time playing the new expansion for Guild Wars 2 and I will be putting up a post about my thoughts on what has been done, and where I hope the game goes.

Books:
No matter how busy I get at work, I always make time for reading. As such I have gone through quite a few different novel series and I intend to put up reviews in the coming month on the books I have read. I am slowly getting into the Science Fiction novel series which is quite exciting.


Thats all for the quick update on what is happening right now, please leave any comments if you have an suggestions for what you would like to see more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment